"Hippies use back door, no exceptions!" is a sign Joe's dad got me before we were married. He must have known that when I grow up I want to be a hippie. In the meantime I am a wife, a mother and now a blogger. Enjoy!!!
The McGilvrey's
Here's a brief history....
We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!
This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Good Morning, love!!!
Right now we're living in a one bedroom apartment, so Reva's crib is at the foot of our bed. This is the beautiful angel that wakes me up most mornings. I'll hear her start to wiggle around, go to the crib and sing Good Morning by John Legend, and 99.9% of the time this smiling face pops up at me. A giggle or two usually follows. I don't know what I did right in life that I've been blessed with an angel baby, but I'm going to continue to be grateful for her day after day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she's SO cute!
these are priceless!
Post a Comment