The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Swings N Things

We drove from Gig Harbor to Safford for thanksgiving, not a journey I will ever make in a vehicle again! We stopped in Phoenix on the way down and picked Tanner up. The weather was absolutely beautiful (70 degrees, sunny). Being outside was a must!! Reva fell in love with the baby swing my folks have up.  Uncle Tanner played catch with Simon.........









2 comments:

uniquelynat said...

that whole picture of your sweet baby makes her eyes pop! they are so blue! road trips....so fun! glad you got to spend the holiday with your fam though!!!

Simon's Mom said...

Gosh I love those boys! I never did thank you enough for coming all that way so I could see your sweet baby. She is so beautiful and happy.