The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yard Work!!

Growing up I rarely helped with yard work, boy is that biting me you know where now. We have a rather large yard, several fruit trees, and lots of grass to mow.

It is really me mowing the lawn, not a stunt double.

However, I recommend a weed whacker for under trees.

Reva loves to be outside!!!

Her Daddy let her ride in the wheel borrow and eat the junk in it, thanks Joe!

We're starting her early so she won't be 28 before she's mowed a lawn.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey chicken, I know your history....How long after the pictures were taken did you go.....get a drink, go potty, take care of a sticker, go find a hat, get too hot, ....... That's an awfully big yard for you to do with out a break!1 LOL. Really, I love ya, good work, keep it up!!