The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'M A MOMMA!!!


My brand new little baby is 20 days old. She was back up to birth weight(7lb 9oz) at her first appointment. At her 2 week checkup she had only gained four ounces(7lb 13oz). Then she traumatized my nipples so I had to start pumping and then because of some bowel problems we were back at the dr office for a little checkup five days later and that kid jumped almost a pound(8lb 11oz)!! She's not fat by any means but she's got a solid body on her and is getting heavy. I am loving this! I have had some hard days. Joe has had to come home from work to rescue me already, but I am really enjoying getting to know my girl and learning the best ways to care for her. Thank you to all the wonderful mommies in my life who have now become my sounding board and mommy hotline for when I'm in panic! I love you ladies with all my heart!!

No comments: