The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Friday, October 16, 2009

This was the easiest way for us to sleep. We sleep this way anytime both of us need a nap!


We were trying not to have any visitors the first day she was born. However, the Goodwin's were leaving to AZ and we wanted them to take pictures for the family to see. Then we were really hungry so we had Jamie bring us lunch, then we were bored so we told Bob and Babette to go ahead and come down if they wanted to. We told all of them they were the only ones that got to see her that day, lol.


She slept like this a lot the first month.


Reva Grayce and Benjamin Kenobi the day after she was born. Joe's sister's son, he's 6 weeks older.

Did I mention I was huge!! This is the night before I went into the hospital, right before I did a cannonball!


No comments: