The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Reva Rolled Over!!!



Reva had just finished her peas, got her pants changed and her face cleaned off. I turned around to put the wipe down and turned back to find her flipped over. I flipped out and called Joe, got the camera out and that's why the commentary is what it is. Joe is still in Alaska and missed it so I had to tell him all about it over the phone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Joe! You better be getting more videos!!!! You can use the actual video camera and I'll show you how to get them on the computer!!! love ya!