Thank you Grammy Colleen for the costumes they were perfect!!!!
"Hippies use back door, no exceptions!" is a sign Joe's dad got me before we were married. He must have known that when I grow up I want to be a hippie. In the meantime I am a wife, a mother and now a blogger. Enjoy!!!
The McGilvrey's
Here's a brief history....
We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!
This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Happy Halloween
I had a lot of fun dressing Reva up and taking her picture. She got to wear her Maleficent onsie all day!! The first part of the day she was a flower and of course babies spit up, so she got to be a jack-o-lantern the rest of the day. She's a really happy baby and that made it that more enjoyable to dress her up!!
Thank you Grammy Colleen for the costumes they were perfect!!!!




Thank you Grammy Colleen for the costumes they were perfect!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is one cute little girly you have. So smart to have two outfits too. I am in love with the smurf idea, and I might have to steal it next year (assuming my hubby is in the same zip code). Karrie
Post a Comment