The McGilvrey's

Here's a brief history....

We met January of 07', got married September 08', Reva was born July 09' , Stella March 11' and now we're just winging it!

This blog is mostly for Joe when he's on the road, which is a lot.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Magic Pony!

My sweet Reva woke up crying, she must have had a bad dream or something. I was watching "River Monsters" right before she went to bed, go figure. I waited a little while and she didn't calm herself down so I went in, held her and rocked her while I sang one of our lullabies. Recently she's started having a stuffed animal in bed with her when she sleeps but it's been more of a novelty and it's not every night. Given the bad dream I found the first thing I could in the dark. A stuffed horse. So I told her that this was a magic pony. This magic pony will protect her by kicking anything that scares her far away so it can never scare her again. She snuggled back in and has been asleep since. I absolutely love this part of being a mommy!! So ride on magic pony, ride on!!!

No comments: