In a nutshell:
Reva turned one! I got pregnant! Reva and I went to Arizona to visit my family.
Reva had her first hair cut! She stands, she walks she gets some more teeth. I cut 10 inches off my hair. We took Reva camping. We bought our grocery getter/subaru. Pregnancy is all normal we're having a girl!
First encounter with Santa. Zoo lights with the Goodwin's. Welcome Jasper John Goodwin! CHRISTMAS! More snow!! Baby Shower for Stella.
6lbs 12oz 19in
We came home in one piece but both Stella and I got MRSA from the hospital. She had to get her antibiotics IV so we spent a night in the hospital. I had to take two rounds of antibiotics because MRSA doesn't like to go away :(
We had Easter with Joe's family and since I am not religious and don't believe in the Easter Bunny we probably will never participate again. If you want to know why you'll just have to call me. Joe got a motorcycle! I turned 30 and chopped my hair all the way off. Stella had a fever, after a very unlucky turn of events it took a spinal tap, an almost overnight trip to the ER and me refusing to get admitted for two days for "observations" to find out she only had an ear infection and just needed antibiotics. There, up to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment